No products in the cart.
Since ancient times woman have been using lotions and potions to capture the secret of maintaining youthful, beautiful skin. Even in modern times we can take a page out of the book of famous beauties such as Cleopatra, who knew a thing or two about staying gorgeous. Today we have an alarming and confusing array of synthetic and chemical preparations to keep us beautiful but mother nature still reigns supreme with simple, natural oils, butters and botanicals that keep skin youthful naturally.
JINJA Skin Care’s Rejuvenating Face Oil encapsulates some of these precious ingredients which are delivered to the depths of the skin. Let me tell you more about this magical oil and why it is simply a must for your beauty regimen. The beautiful colour and smell is not from my clever formulation but evolves from the synergistic blend of oils chosen to do the job, which is to regenerate, rejuvenate and lift tired, lifeless and photo aged skin. The oil, which is quickly absorbed, is suitable for all skins, young, old, oily or dry.
- Organic Rosehip Seed Oil Also known as the ‘oil of youth’ is cold pressed from ripe, red rosehips (Rosa rubiginosa) which are a powerhouse of vitamins A (in the form of beta carotene) C as well as E in a totally natural form. There is also a good balance of Oleic(Omega 9), Linoleic( Omega 6) and Alpha Linolenic( Omega 3) acids, which reduces pigmentation, pore size, fine lines and wrinkles. Let’s not forget the trans retinoic acid which is responsible for tissue regeneration, repairing skin damaged by excessive sunlight and quickens healing. This oil alone is simply marvelous but there is more to come.
- Grape Seed Oil high in polyunsaturates, vitamins and minerals is a powerful antioxidant and improves collagen production. It penetrates deeply into the skin, facilitating the entry of essential oils and is an excellent emollient, locking in moisture, leaving the skin silky and not greasy.
- Apricot Kernel Oil rich in Oleic Acid and Vit E, both promote and support skin health and prevent premature aging. It has a light texture which absorbs quickly into the skin and is excellent for mature, dry, sensitive or inflamed skin.
- D Tocopherol, Natural Vit E Oil acts as a natural antioxidant and preservative, promotes skin rejuvenation and elasticity. Vitamin E is known to provide many benefits to skin which justifies its use in many types of skincare products. Its main use is as an antioxidant. This attribute is also essential in supporting the skin’s elasticity and preventing the formation of wrinkles. Its potent antioxidant property allows it to protect against free radicals, which are produced when the skin is exposed to the sunlight and environmental pollutants. The free radicals are neutralized by vitamin E and the free radical chain is also disrupted by the vitamin to prevent and/or minimize damage to structural proteins in the skin such as collagen and elastin.
- Macadamia Nut Oil closely resembles naturally occurring sebum in the skin. It restores skin’s barrier function, reduces water loss and keeps skin taut. It penetrates the skin quickly, delivering fantastic moisturizing properties without clogging pores or being greasy. It even has a sun protection factor of
- Rose essential oil has a wealth of healing benefits, encompassing a lot of what has been said about the other oils and more. It is unsurpassed when used to balance combination skin, nourish dry or aging skin, strengthen the collagen network, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, fade broken capillaries and on top of all that, it has the MOST divine perfume.
- Palmarosa balances sebum production, keeping skin supple and elastic. It is a cell stimulant and tissue regenerator with an uplifting fragrance.
- Immortelle ( Helichrysum) extracted from a golden flower that never wilts, has extraordinary healing qualities, stimulates collagen production, improving firmness and smoothness and is strongly anti-inflammatory, calming and uplifting. Along with Frankincense, Myrrh, Spikenard and Rose, it ranks as one of the most ancient and valuable healing substances.
- Lavender Oil’s medicinal and anti-oxidant properties, helps the body to produce three of its most powerful anti-oxidants, helping to strengthen the immune system. It is antiseptic and analgesic, speeding up wound healing and fading scars.
- Frankincense is restorative, calming and relaxing. It tones lined, slack skin, accelerates new cell growth, reduces blemishes and evens out skin tone, reducing the appearance of sun and age spots.
- Patchouli is a superb tissue regenerator which stimulates new cell growth, and is effective in sorting out rough, cracked and dehydrated skin
So there you have it, the truly wonderful contents of our Rejuvenating Face Oil which doubles as a powerful serum as well. I have been using this magic oil for ten years and have reaped the benefits, over and over again.